Yesterday, my dear friends from Valley came to visit. Stephanie is pregnant with her first and came to 'shop' in my maternity closet. She did very well :-) Ethan LOVED having girls over - he's quite the little flirt! He crawled around and entertained us all afternoon. Then, my mom came over to watch E so AJ and I could go to my school's musical, "Back to the Eighties." Just how AJ wanted to spend his Saturday night after a 9 hour rehearsal for his own show. But, the kids did a great job - it's always fun to see them outside of the classroom. Plus, I LOVED the music in the show - Material Girl, Walking on Sunshine, Kids in America, etc... the songs of my very early youth :-)
Today, AJ's parents came up so E and I could take AJ a birthday cake at rehearsal. The kids beat us to it! They decorated his entire office, complete w/a bucket of confetti that dropped on his head when he opened the door, and brought a cake. We all sang to him, which he loved. Sense the sarcasm. But, we got to stay for a few numbers of the show. It looks FANTASTIC! It's always such a cool thing for me to get to see the product after he's worked so hard on it for so long. And, there is light at the end of the tunnel - only one more week of being a single, working mom with an irritating dog!!!
Ethan is also 10 months old! Well, tomorrow actually, but since AJ won't be home due to dress rehearsal, we took the pictures today. He is doing great, minus the vomiting. He is standing really well. So well, in fact, that when he was supposed to be napping after we got back, we heard him really giggling. I sent Grammy up to get him and the little stinker was standing in his crib with a huge, proud smile. I guess the mattress needs dropped yet again! He's also thisclose to being able to balance on his own. I'm not happy about that! All he wants to do is stand and try to climb things. He's a total bulldozer!
Enjoy the pics from the last few days. We took him to meet the Easter Bunny on Friday - he was so into him. Until he realized I wasn't holding him. We did manage one happy shot, though.




No comments:
Post a Comment