Monday, March 16, 2009

Hanging with his girlfriend...

A few weeks ago, I wrote about how Ethan got to have a playdate with my maid-of-honor's adorable baby, Alaina. I just got the pics from Jen - they are too cute!

By the way - Ethan also mimicked "Daddy" yesterday :-) And, he is officially pulling himself up really well now! He also got his 4th tooth - up top. What an eventful weekend!

We went to the outlets yesterday and found Ethan the best onesie - it has his sign on it (Gemini) and it fits him perfectly - it says he will be a great talker, intelligent, and charming :-) It was such a nice day - E loved being outside. Plus, we ate at Hoss's and he had peas, chickpeas, a piece of bread, and a french fry. Such a buffet for him, too :-)


Look - they are holding hands!!!

So cute!


They thought I was funny :-)


Look how big E looks!


She was getting ready to touch his hair!

She shares nicely!

No comments: