Here we are, the eve of another school week. We have had a wonderful long weekend spending time together. We have been very productive, and Ethan has been RIGHTTHERE with us through it all. He's been hilarious. Today, we asked him what his little brother's name would be. Without hesitation, he said, "Thomas Kovall." You know, after the train...
Yelling, "SLIDE!!!"

We took Ethan to a playhouse warehouse this morning for some fun. He got to go into a bunch of kid-sized buildings for some major pretending. He had a blast - especially on the big slide they had set up.
Looking for Thomas
When we got home, AJ worked on changing all of the outlets in the nursery. Ethan, of course, had to help. He loves playing with tools, so this was right up his alley. After they were done, I pretty much finished the nursery. It looks fantastic! I just have to touch up a few spots near the ceiling and put one more coat on the window trim and it is d.o.n.e. I'm so excited to see it put together with the bedding and furniture!
Right now, Ethan is getting singing in his bed and we are getting ready for the week. I have hardly any units left to teach this year - very exciting! Each of my courses (Honors 9, Honors 10, English 9) has one novel and a research paper left. That's it! This has been a crazy year (and I mean that literally), but now that there are only 5 weeks left, I can't believe how fast it's gone. Pretty soon, it will be summer and I will be home with my boys. Plural :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment