Ethan went back to his beloved babysitter, Christine, this week. He has been with her since he was 3 months old, and we've come to view her as a member of our family. It is so great to have someone taking care of Ethan that we know just loves him. And, Ethan just adores her and her husband, Ken.
Lounging Around
She hasn't seen him in about 6 weeks. We were anxious to see how she would think he's changed. She has been pleasantly surprised by how polite he is (can you imagine?!?!) - I guess he is always saying please, thank you, and excuse me. We've been working on those phrases, so it's nice to see something has stuck.
Isn't he cute??
She also can't get over how immense his vocabulary is. It's (I fixed it. Happy, Steph? Steph can be a grammar Nazi b/c she has more time on her hands than I do!) really incredible. Apparently while eating lunch the other day, he stopped, looked at her, and said, "Wow, this is delicious." He is just too funny!
Crazy Hair!
He has been having a wonderful time rediscovering all of the toys at Christine's house. She has a ton of trains, so he is in heaven. He is having so much fun, in fact, that he's struggled a bit with napping. He is very reluctant to leave those toys for some shut eye! And, some days he is pretty unhappy to leave to come home.
Going in for a kiss on Daddy's bald head :-)

3 comments:
LOve that little man. So glad he is back at Teen Teen's.
See you over the weekend.
Love ya,
Grandms
I can't help myself, and yes, you can kick me next time we get together: you're praising E's vocabulary and then write: "It really incredible." Maybe it's because I'm exhausted, but that's really funny to me :-)
Hugs!!!!!
I think it's fair to say I have more time on the COMPUTER, hence my Grammar Nazi ways :-)
Post a Comment