Ethan has discovered a new food he loves - chipped ham! How odd is that? He never wants to try anything new, so I was shocked when he took an interest in my mom's sandwich. He asks for ham all the time now. I'm happy and hoping this will lead to more adventurous eating!

He has learned how to say "Happy Thanksgiving" and "gobble gobble gobble." Pretty. Stinking. Cute.

When we go anywhere and see Christmas lights, he exclaims "I see Christmas!"

Because of his new excitement for all things Christmas, we decided to let him 'help' with the assembling of the tree this year. He had a blast holding each little piece and continued to say "I helpin." Once the tree was fully up, he exclaimed, "It's beautiful!" He's just too much!
We put up the lights and ornaments on Wednesday with a few dear friends and are really looking forward to seeing Ethan light up when he sees the finished product!
**********************************************************************
We have much to be thankful for this year: we have stable jobs we love (at least most of the time), a beautiful house, wonderfully fun and supportive friends, an amazing family, and the best boy in the whole world.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1 comment:
I thought your thankful list would have been a little longer :-) Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!!!
Post a Comment