Today, we made another trip into Connellsville for a special celebration - AJ's sister and her family were in from Connecticut. It's not often we all get to be together so it was fun. My nieces and nephew are so cute! They were all really sweet with Ethan. He did much better today. Aunt Sally even got him to nap during the chaos! All of the great grandparents were there, which was awesome. I grew up only having one grandparent left, so I think it's such a cool thing that Ethan has all of his grandparents, plus three great grandparents! Lucky boy!
Tomorrow is a down day! We are going to clean the house and the dog, two big tasks. We really don't have many more plans for break - intentionally! I need to start preparing for school sometime this week. That bums me out! I am loving being home, but I shouldn't complain. I remember the days of going back to work the day after Christmas. I don't know why everyone doesn't want to be a teacher! We are celebrating the New Year with our friend Aaron. He has an AMAZING place overlooking the city, so we'll be able to enjoy a low key night and the fireworks! Ethan will be spending the night with his grandparents so we can sleep in!
Here are our Christmas in Connellsville pictures.




1 comment:
You are sickening fast with your blog post!! Great pictures! And I like your new background.
It was great seeing you. I wish we could see each other more often, but at least being closer, we don't go whole years in between visits any more!
Post a Comment