It was a good week - AJ's concert was on Wednesday. They did a great job - he always picks fun music. This year, they sang a medley from "Charlie Brown's Christmas" - I loved it! We took Ethan - stinker stayed awake through the WHOLE thing. Too nosy. His choir always gets him a gift - this year, they basically bought for Ethan! They got him two really cute toys that he totally loves playing with. They also got us the sweetest decoration - It's a little ceramic Christmas tree with three snowmen- each snowman has one of our names on it. It's really cute! Poor AJ - works so hard and they give the gifts to his child :-)
We have discovered that Ethan is EXTREMELY ticklish. Just like me. We have video to post of that later. It's torture to be tickled, but it's hilarious to watch him squirm and squeal :-)
He has tried a few new foods this week - apple sauce and bananas. He really liked the apple sauce - I think that was his favorite so far. He wasn't too sure about the bananas, though. We'll try more tomorrow.
Ethan and Bailey are "strengthening their relationship" - up until now, Ethan has loved staring at Bailey and Bailey has wanted none of it. But, recently, Bailey will let Ethan pet her and he is learning how to be gentle. Bailey also loves to lick his bibs after his meals - yucko! I'm glad to see her less afraid of him. We are hoping they will be best buddies as he grows up.
One last thing - I think I'm going to take back every gift I got Ethan. What he really wants and is most amused by is really cheap. Free, in fact. A balloon. We took one from Red Robin last night for him and it amused him for HOURS! He loved to hold the ribbon and let go and watch the balloon fly to the ceiling. He also loved watching the balloon bounce off of everything (including us, his face, etc.) as he flailed his arms around while holding it. It was so funny!
I'm going to try to post the video later this weekend, but other than that, I probably won't post again until after Christmas. I hope to see all of you over the break, but if not, have a wonderful holiday!




1 comment:
Those are some great pictures! I agree - kids like cheap stuff, yet every year I get fooled into thinking otherwise. :)
I am glad he is liking the baby food! I can't wait to feed him some!
We can't wait to see you guys and visit! It has been too long.
Post a Comment