Ok, so my lovely sister-in-law, Jennifer, has "tagged" me. I don't really know what that means, other than I'm supposed to write 7 random things about me, and then tag 7 other bloggers. I will oblige and put the 7 random things on here, but I can't tag anyone else. Every 'blogger' I know has already been tagged by her! Visit her blog at www.pletcher5journey.blogspot.com. Lots of cute things on there about my cute nieces and nephew :-)
Anyway...
1. I have no sense of smell. Seriously. I got really sick in ninth grade and it never came back. Kind of a blessing now, living with AJ and E.
2. I HATE nature. With a passion. It could be because I'm allergic to everything out there. It could also be that I would much rather be inside with air conditioning - I HATE being hot! I do like the fall trees, though. I really enjoy them from the window!
3. My husband does all the cooking. But I guess he has to if he doesn't want to starve!
4. I really look forward to reading People magazine from cover to cover on Friday nights. It's a ritual. It's a really good week when I can complete the entire crossword puzzle with no help from AJ. Some get pleasure from doing the puzzle in the Times. I'd take People any day!
5. I am an English teacher and I HATE poetry. There are only a handful of poems I care enough to understand and enjoy. I guess I'm not deep enough, but I'm okay with that.
6. My favorite day at school is tator tot day. I don't know why, but I love those tots! If I have packed my lunch (usually healthy), I put it aside on tator tot day. When I was pregnant, the lunch ladies would give me an extra-heaping bowl. They're a bit stingier this year. My 6th period students (who all eat lunch 5th period) know to tell me when it's tator tot day so I can get up there before they're gone. Nice.
7. I'm a messy clean freak. Oxymoron, you say? Nope! Nothing pleases me more than having a clean kitchen and bathrooms. I love to dust and clean every surface. But, go in to my bedroom at times, and you will see half of my closet on the floor. I love to come home and change and leave my clothes on the floor. When we do laundry, AJ puts his away immediately. I take up to a week to hang up my stuff. It drives him NUTS! But, if it weren't for me, he'd live in a house where everything was put away but covered in dog hair and dust, so we balance each other out.
That's it! Don't judge me :-)
Wednesday, October 14: Catching Up
1 week ago

3 comments:
Good job! I loved reading your things! They are hilarious! I didn't know your tator tot obsession OR your bedroom is messy. Me too!! Although, Mat is the one that puts the clothes on the floor and not hang them up - but I let it go. :)
That was fun. :)
Fun stuff, Tricia! LOL at tater tot day!
Post a Comment