Here it goes...how we amuse ourselves in the Kovall house. We have a baby in a pea suit holding a pumpkin, watching a dog chase a flash light. How could this not be funny?
We just wanted to try on his costume to make sure it fit. We thought it was funny to see him sitting there like that. Bailey was being very hyper so we got out the flash light to get out some of her energy, and voila - funny video :-)
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I watch it at least 3 times a day. What a bundle of joy he is. Can't you just pinch his little cheeks?? Love y'all Grandma
Aug. 16 - Finley's Fighters Fun Run (T, A, E, & J!)
Sept 28 - Great Race Pittsburgh 10K (T & A)
Oct. 26 - Blue Gray Half Marathon (Gettysburg) (T&A)
Nov 9 - Pittsburgh EQT 10 Miler (T & A)
Nov. 15 - The Color Run Pittsburgh 5k (T, A, E, J!)
My niece, Finley, was diagnosed with a rare retinal disorder that, without research, will take her sight. Visit Finley's Fighters and RDH12to find out more about her condition and ways to help fund a cure!
4 comments:
Tricia!!! This is the funniest thing I have ever seen! And the cutest! I am dying!
Why to costume? Poor baby being tortured. LOL. Where is Bailey's costume???
We just wanted to try on his costume to make sure it fit. We thought it was funny to see him sitting there like that. Bailey was being very hyper so we got out the flash light to get out some of her energy, and voila - funny video :-)
By the way - we didn't have Bailey's costume yet. It is here now - look for pictures this weekend!
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I watch it at least 3 times a day. What a bundle of joy he is. Can't you just pinch his little cheeks??
Love y'all
Grandma
Post a Comment