Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Party Planning

I will do a catch up post one of these days (detailing our mad bout with strep throat, amongst other things), but right now I am thigh-deep in party planning. It hit me - I'm running out of time to get invitations out, favors and cakes ordered, and gifts bought and wrapped!

E's birthday is first, and we always give him his gifts on his actual birthday, so I got to online shopping today. He's getting to a fun age, so I had some cool choices for him. I still have some things to buy, but I'm pretty pleased with his stash so far. A scooter! A Lego watch! Lego Movie bedding! Books! Some strange ball he wanted! Shopping is great medicine. (So are the horse-pill antibiotics the doctor prescribed, but that's a story for a different day.)
How cute are these boys???
The boys will be celebrating their birthdays at a party on Sunday, June 8. I think we hit everyone via email, but if not, come out and join us at Hopewell Park! E will be having an Angry Birds theme, and J will have a solar system theme. We're hoping for great weather surrounded by great people!

No comments: