Saturday, January 11, 2014

The hair...

AJ and I were in NYC last month to see the fabulous Kirsten Wyatt in Annie. While we were waiting to enter the theater, there was a young family in front of us with two kids, a boy and a girl. Both of them had white blonde silky hair, but the little boy, probably about four, had the best head of hair ever. It was about to his shoulders and had wispy curls. It was perfectly messy. We both looked at that little boy and simultaneously thought of our own golden-haired prince, Jack. Right then and there, I caved and told AJ that we could let Jack's hair grow, at least until his third birthday in June. So far, I'm not regretting my decision.

I mean, really. How cute are these curls? They look best when he wakes up from a nap and they are going every different direction. We will see if they start getting on his nerves once his hair is a bit longer, but for now, it's all flowing locks for Jack. 

No comments: