Who could ask for anything more? AJ and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary yesterday (with an AMAZING dinner at our favorite spot, 1810 Tavern). It is nice to get to eat at a grown up restaurant (i.e., they don't serve chicken fingers and the only mac n' cheese ever on their monthly-changing menus is infused with lobster...) and actually EAT. We didn't have to chase any cars that Ethan chucked on the floor or make sure Jack wasn't smashing his french fries in his hair. It was bliss. But when I think about our 10 years together (we are seriously OLD), this video captures it all. Our two boys, our parents - our family is complete. I'm so proud of the life we've made together, and can't wait to see what the next 10 years have in store for us. (Sadly, they won't include any new baby videos. My body, my bank account, and my sanity thank me.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment