Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Home Improvement Season, Part 1

We have been busy little bees so far this summer. I'll update you here and there. Our latest project was switching our master bedroom with our playroom downstairs. We are really happy with the move. The downstairs isn't quite camera-ready yet, but here are some pics of the new playroom.
The half bath has been redone in Cars fashion...
 The new vanity area
 Ethan loves this room
 The closet is perfect for their books & games
 More toys! The shelves were made by AJ's Great Grandpa.
We have a great vinyl wall decal that will go above the blue toy pockets.
The boys love destroying the organization :-)
Future editions will include: Landscaping, The Master Suite, & Ethan's Fresh Room. I know you're excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa says now the boys have a "man cave"

Jankowski Family Fun said...

I AM excited!!! Keep the photos coming! Love the crazy bookshelves higher up on the wall and the Great Grandfather shelves are perfect for the boys AND that room!!! Gotta love Tricia organization ;-)

faithmatters said...

I love the organization - Ikea rocks!

It looks great!!