Seriously. She came to our house every evening this past week and spent a miserable day with us today from 8:30 - 5. AJ's musical is slowly killing me, I think, and in turn, her as well. The boys put us through the ringer on today. Jackson's third tooth is THISCLOSE to popping through up top, and the poor guys is NOT happy at all. He is snotty-nosed, drooly, does not want to eat, and is generally too fussy to rest during the day. He cried all through nap time, which meant that nobody napped. Ethan does not do well when he does not rest. By the time AJ got home at 5, I was ready to rip out my hair. Or just move away from my family. Grandparents have patience I do not, so I can only imagine how much more awful this musical season would have been if she hadn't been so gracious to have no life and come over here. Luckily, by this time next week, I can forget all about stupid musical season until next year. Amen.
Despite the chaos, we had a nice week and got to visit with the Pletcher gang, which is always great. If you haven't seen their awesome video for Finley yet, you have to! I will warn you that pretty much everyone I know who has watched this - AJ included and people who have never met Finley - has bawled their eyes out. But it is sweet to see so many people who are supporting our family. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment