We are officially on Christmas Break - so exciting! I finished up yesterday; AJ had a half day today. I took Ethan to school this morning for a birthday party for Jesus. I realize that is the true reason for the season, but something about it just creeps me out. But, Ethan loves a good birthday party, so I sent him. He came home with some goodies and this little calendar from his teachers:
While he was there, I started the mad-cleaning that occurs before we have company and did some grocery shopping. When I picked up Ethan, we went shopping for some goodies for Bailey's stockings. Even though we all pretty much hate her, she still gets treats :-)
He will not stay away from the tree!
I spent the evening baking cookies for Santa with my mom and Ethan. Ethan was into it for about 5 minutes. He really just wanted to roll his trains through the flour.
He got pretty ornery. I had to tell him about 15 times to get his hands out of his undies. And I had to tell him 3 times not to eat the flour. And I had to tell him once NOT to touch the cookies after he took his finger out of his nose. Boys are so gross.
Jack observed us for a little bit.

The cookies turned out ok. They are yummy, but they are not the prettiest looking things. I hope Santa is hungry.
I have to ice these tomorrow.
We are finishing up our Christmas preparations. Once Ethan gets to bed, I am going to wrap some presents. I love that part! Tomorrow, Ethan goes back to school for the morning, then he is spending the night at Grammy and Papa's. AJ and I will use that maniac-free time to get the house together and finish up any shopping we need to do. My mom is going to hang out with Jack tomorrow night, so AJ and I are going to sneak a date in! They don't happen very often, so we are excited.
Here is a short video of Jack in the tub. We have discovered that he is a rough little boy and LOVES to be startled.




No comments:
Post a Comment