Tuesday, September 20, 2011

32


The three boys in my life have made this birthday of mine very special. Tuesday, Ethan and Jack came home from Christine's - Ethan was bursting to tell me that they made me a card. It is just the cutest thing - she had each boy put their hand and foot prints in it with paint. Ethan decorated it all over with stickers. Very sweet!
Shortly after, AJ told me that Jack wanted to lay in his crib but there was something in there that needed moved. I went in, fully aware that he put a birthday gift in there. I found a very special bag from Tiffany. There really is nothing quite like seeing that blue bag. I am not a big jewelry person; I prefer classic things I can wear all the time rather than expensive trendy things. AJ did quite well, though my littlest boys are taking credit for buying this gift - a pair of silver hoops that coordinate nicely with my Tiffany necklace I got for Christmas. I am a lucky lady!
My mom came in today and we had a little celebration of Greek food from a local restaurant and a yummy ice cream cake. I am taking the advice of my card from Aunt Renee and Uncle Phil and pretending that calories do not count on my birthday. Ethan was SO excited about the cake - he rushed us through dinner, asking us "Are you done yet?" every 2 minutes. It took the two of us about 5 tries before we could get all of my candles out. I'm losing my touch! Jack couldn't make it and ended up crashing with Daddy during the cake festivities.
I got a lot of lovely cards, cash and prizes from various family members, so thank you all who helped to celebrate my big day. So far, 32 has been pretty good!

The very best gifts are my two beautiful boys. Check them out :-)

No comments: