I tried video taping Ethan tonight - he says "Disney World" so cute. And, wrong. But, he wouldn't cooperate. I would ask him who was going on the air plane with us, a question I've asked and talked about for weeks now, and he would reply (with a huge, BAD grin), "I don't know, Mommy." So, no videos for you.
I am currently taking a break from obsessive lesson planning and quadruple checking my suitcase. I think I'm all set. We are going to my school's musical tomorrow night, so I need to be all done tonight. I can't wait to see the show, come home and shower, and go to sleep. I'll feel like a little kid on Christmas!

1 comment:
Can't wait can't wait!! We will see you in the morning. We aren't getting to the hotel until about 1am, so we will be running on empty tomorrow, so adrenaline will have to keep us going! Whoo hoo! Here we come sunshine and ice cream!
Post a Comment