Monday, July 5, 2010

Singing Under the Influence

If you've read yesterday's blog, you know that we ended our family celebration with brownie sundaes. If you've ever been around Ethan after he's eaten ice cream (or any sugar, for that matter), you'd know it is mayhem. He bolts around, singing and giggling at the top of his lungs, usually followed by a crash or meltdown. Yesterday was no different. Below are two short videos shortly after the sugar kicked in. Enjoy his rendition of the ABC's and The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song (and dance...) while under the influence of ice cream, brownies, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.




2 comments:

PletcherFamily said...

Those videos are stinking hilarious! I love the dance. He is hysterical. I can't wait to see him!

Grandma said...

Too funny! Love the dancing! Can't wait to see him this week. Watching those videos only reminds me more of how much I miss him!!

Love,
Grandma