It is our last week of school - yay! This year went by so fast, it's unreal.
I spent the weekend finishing up my grade book. Like a dummy (or demanding teacher...), I gave my honors kids an essay for their final exam. It's a good assessment, but time consuming to grade. Luckily, I gave all of my other classes a final that was really easy to grade. And by easy, I mean: I made a key and enlisted the help of my honors students to grade them. Ha!
It was a good weekend to grade, anyway - so much crazy rain!
Ethan has been stuck in the house, which he hates. We've managed to have some fun, though. My mom came for a sleepover last night, which he loves.

With Grandma's patience and a little distraction, Ethan got a hair cut and didn't even realize! She got a few snips in while he was engrossed in Yo Gabba Gabba and finished the rest while he was reading me a book. That boy's hair grows faster than anything I've ever seen! Now that we know the secret to a drama-free haircut, Grandma has been instructed that we will be having a sleepover/haircutting session every 3 weeks!



2 comments:
His shirt looks cute on him!
I cannot believe how fast his hair grows - that is crazy. I wish Finley would have gotten that gene!
i'll carry my scissors with me at all times..............
Two more days, ocean here we come!
yay
Post a Comment