We had a rough day on Saturday - Ethan did not want to eat and do anything but whine. I don't know what that was about. Today has been MUCH better. He has been so happy all day. He LOVES his walker from cousin "F". He has been chasing Bailey around the whole house, laughing like a crazy person. He is all decked out for the Steelers game; Uncle Ryan bought him his first jersey. Even though AJ and I do not really support Pittsburgh football, Ethan still looks really cute and festive. And, like a linebacker. We tried out another gift from cousin "F" - a high chair. We have just been using a booster seat and he hates it. He didn't really like the new high chair, but it's better. And, we discovered that he does NOT like the meat baby foods. He wouldn't even take two bites last night. All he wants is fruit.
Here are some pics from the last few days & two short videos, too. No, not crawling. Everyone thinks I was lying. Stinker has been too busy rolling and walking to bother crawling around anyone else. I swear he can do it, though! Anyway, the videos aren't great quality because AJ took them on our regular (not video) camera because Ethan was chatting & being so cute. Enjoy!




3 comments:
My little sweetheart sounds so cute!! Well he is, my goodness he is a little chatterbox on the move..look out mom and dad. Love that little guy!
Grandma xoxoxo
Wow that boy can talk!! The babies (and Arlington) had a great time watching him. They all recognized him right away. I am glad he is enjoying the toys. The walker is great, right? We didn't use it much as a walker, just a bouncer. I am glad to see it works as a walker!
And what do you mean AJ doesn't support Steelers football. Isn't that against the law or something?
I watch this over and over, it's the next best thing to being there!
Post a Comment