This picture shows WHY he has become Mr. Fitness ;-)
Ethan picked out a special shirt for him from the boys. I was glad he had something to open from us on his actual birthday. E did a good job, too...and E is a bit jealous because HE would like a red Star Wars shirt as well.The day started with AJ folding laundry and taking the boys grocery shopping while I went for a 7-mile run. It stinks getting old! Though, in my defense, he did willingly choose those two activities without any suggestion from me, so I don't feel too badly. Luckily, the day improved. We took my mom and met his parents at Red Robin for a yummy dinner (that included a free b-day burger for AJ!) and came back to the house for cake, which AJ refused to eat. I told you he is now Mr. Fitness...
Here's to 37 more :-)
Jack was not pleased we were singing. Hilarious.
I'm not sure what they wished for, but
they already have the best Dad :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment