Friday, March 8, 2013

Movin' Right Along...

Musical season is in full force, and I hate it. For the record, so does AJ. I especially hate it because this weekend is my mom's weekend to work, and she can't keep us company tomorrow during AJ's eight hour rehearsal. But, I have a plan. We are going...wait for it...grocery shopping! No, I've not lost my mind. Our grocery store has a kid's room that Ethan LOVES to use, so that will get us out of the house and entertained for a little bit, at least.
I took J to AJ's rehearsal last weekend
when my mom spent the day with Ethan. 
Aren't they cute?
The boys are good, I suppose. Well, that's a relative term. Jackson has decided to drink from Bailey's bowl twice this week. Like, down-on-all-fours/thinks-he's-a-dog drinks. And when we scold him and move him away, he just looks at us like WE'RE the ones with the problem. I tell ya - he's going to be the one we get calls about from the principal. Ethan, though ornery, does want to follow rules and please people. Jack could care less.
Jack's new play/hide-from-his-brother spot



Speaking of Bailey, she's thrown up in six different spots on our carpet in the last two days. No, she's not sick. She's just an idiot. An idiot who'd better watch her back tomorrow when I'm home by myself...
This is what happens when Grandma comes over to play...


On to Ethan, he had a really great week at school - no check marks! He's been a bit irritating at home, but I really think it's because he's bored being home in the weather. Luckily for him, it's supposed to be 60 on Sunday, so we have a date with the outdoors! He's been sweet, though, too. He asked AJ about marriage the other day and wondered if he would get married some day. AJ told him if he found someone he loved enough who loved him back, then he could. Ethan quickly replied that "Mommy" loves him so much, and he loves her, so he can just marry her. He is a mama's boy, and I'm ok with that :-)

No comments: