This snow fell in about 30 minutes time -
We had a white out for a bit.
What a helper!
He very efficiently shoveled snow right back
where AJ had just cleared, but he tried.
Such a cutie pie.
Tonight, AJ, Ethan, and Papa are at the Consol watching the Globetrotters. It was one of Papa's gifts - a big boys night :-) Plus, we figured that since the Penguins aren't playing, he might be missing the Consol...Ethan has been so excited about it, and based on AJ's tweets, he is having a blast.
While they are having their big boy night, my mom came over to hang with Jack and I. We had a nice dinner - takeout from Smiley's House. The roads weren't great around here, but the soup (Jack's favorite meal) was worth it. We had a nice time - Jack even opened one more of his gifts. He stayed up late - 8:45 - since he and his brother took a three-hour nap today. He loves his brother, but I think he likes getting to be the boss when it's just him in the house :-)
Tomorrow, AJ starts musical. I can't believe it. I don't WANT to believe it...Ethan will be going to school for the morning hours while Jack and I hit some after Christmas shopping. I love this long break! Why doesn't everyone go to school to be a teacher? ;-)







No comments:
Post a Comment