Thursday, November 29, 2012

M-I-C...See Ya Real Soon!

Our whirlwind vacation has come and gone. All of the months of saving and planning, and it paid off - we had a FANTASTIC time! The kids were great travelers and riders. We had wonderful weather. Our townhouse was beautiful. We got to spend time with our whole family. No complaints (other than the fact that we landed back in Pittsburgh to 30 degree weather...).

I'm going to split up the posts for pictures - I took about 400 total, and though I only want to share a small fraction, it would still be overwhelming in one long post.

Day One:

We left on Friday morning for our flight. We had zero problems checking in, and the flight was early! We flew Southwest - much roomier seats than any flight I can remember, no charge for for luggage, AND priority seating for families with little ones. Good deal all around.
Ethan did not stop talking the entire flight. 
He was just too excited!
 This little guy did great on the plane. 
He, of course, fell asleep during the landing.
When we got there, we checked into our townhouse, which was GORGEOUS! We had two floors, three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, AND a screened-in porch with our own hot tub. We didn't stay long - Friday evening was our Downtown Disney night. Ours and every other person in Orlando...
We tried everywhere we went to get a good family shot.
Attempt #1. AJ looks possessed, and the boys' eyes are glowing.
 Grandparent time!
 Ethan did his best Hulk impersonation
It was really too crowded there for us to do too much - we did a lot of browsing, a little shopping, and a little eating and got out of there. The boys were happy to play with their little prizes - they each got a car from the HUGE Disney store:

No comments: