Friday, September 14, 2012

Bubble Babes

I had an impromptu black and white photo shoot with the boys last night. AJ was at open house, so I decided to throw both of my wild men into a tub full of bubbles and film as the madness ensued...
He has a mouthful of bubbles here...
 Deliriously happy.
 Jack is the messiest in the tub. 
He also tends to pee in the tub and end the fun...
 Such.A.Ham. I say this often when I see pics of E.
 Jack is borderline obsessed with his hands and 
making shadows lately.
 Love this face.
Tub time is a treasured time of day in our house. A time of splashing and eating bubbles, of coloring and filling up cups. We have a TINY, TINY bathroom (I can't emphasize this enough), and that room is filled with a cacophony of chaos as the boys sing, laugh, and splash. Sometimes I can't think during tubby time, but the boys have fun while I mop up the water and try to block out the noise. 

No comments: