Recently, it's seemed to me that the boy is on the verge of being ready for the big boy potty. I cannot even tell you how happy I am that we are getting close! For a few months, E has been going into his room, alone, to do his business. For a few weeks, he's come out, pulling at his diaper and looking uncomfortable and disgusted with himself. Today, Ethan went to AJ, pulling at his bum, and said "POOP" and put his arms up to be picked up to be changed. It was hilarious! He did it again this evening with me, too. I'm thinking, if he's at the point of being so annoyed with a dirty diaper, we can start some training soon :-) I'm going to start doing my research and we will make a game plan after this weekend is over. I'm pretty much beside myself at the thought of not having to change diapers. If E doesn't cooperate, get ready, Sally Pletcher! I hear you are an expert potty-trainer!
1 comment:
Yay! He is going to do great!
And yes- Call Sally - she will have him trained in a week! (or a day - that is always negotiable) Ha!
Post a Comment