We have had a busy week - right back into the swing of the school year. AJ has had band, I've had 'homework' every night, and we are tired! Ethan is doing great - he makes it most nights until we wake him at 5:40, so we are happy. He is starting to grab at thing, and I know this will make his Aunt Jen and Uncle Mat very happy - we think he might be a lefty! He is favoring that hand for sure. He is also learning to mimic what we do with our mouths - very funny. He really concentrates! He is a very vocal little guy - loves the sound of his voice (wonder which side of the family that comes from...) - we even had him make our new answering maching message. We are dorks.
We had some success at the picture place today. Some. He just gets so tired every time we take him! But, we were able to get one smile out of him and a few other cute shots. Enjoy! They are just scanned quickly so they aren't too finished, but you get the idea...Our favorite - the one smile he gave! Very GQ.

Ready for his close up!
From the failed session last week - love the outfit!
1 comment:
The pictures are AWESOME! I love the one where he is smiling! So cute! I have to have a copy of that for my desk at work. I love it.
I will force him to be lefty! Ha! Have to have some balance in this family. :)
Post a Comment