We had an interesting night last night. We fed E at 6 then took him outside while AJ played ball with Bailey. He loves looking around, and lots of our neighbors come to visit him. Well, we were about ready to go in and I was sitting on our porch steps while AJ was watering my flowers. A bee started buzzing around him and ended up stinging him. I noticed a few bees this weekend when I was pruning a plant, but thought nothing of it. I told AJ, and he got worried so E and I went inside. He started spraying around the different plants and out came about 100 bees. Angry. So, he ran around the back :-) We got bee spray and sprayed the area to death after the sun went down, so we'll see.
After the bee fiasco, it was bath time. Ethan is very into splashing everywhere now, so it's always interesting. He got done and we put his diaper on and put him in his crib to watch his mobile. That in itself is hilarious, but we noticed he was really almost turning over. HE would get totally on one side, but the dummy always has both hands in his mouth, so he couldn't get over. We pushed him over once, he pushed himself up on his hands, smiled, and rolled right back over! Quite a trick! He did very well on his tummy - he can totally hold himself up now. But, he was shocked and proud when he realized he could roll over :-) I'll start baby-proofing now!
Wednesday, October 14: Catching Up
1 week ago

1 comment:
Yeah for baby! I am so glad he rolled over! You will have to video tape that so we can see it!
Boo for the bees
Post a Comment