Monday, April 21, 2008

We have a nursery...sort of!

We had a very busy weekend!!! We bought our crib, thanks to my mom. And, we got everything all assembled, thanks to AJ's parents. On Sunday, they came up for a breakfast then pick-up at Babies R Us. We needed to pick up our crib, and the rocker that they bought for our big gift - none of that would fit in our cars! We had already bought a dresser from IKEA that we are going to use for the changing table, too. AJ and his dad worked for the afternoon and get everything together. Now, our old spare room is starting to look like a nursery - crazy! While the boys worked, AJ's mom and I went to Michael's to get frames for all of the pictures we'll be putting on the walls. It feels good to have made some progress, especially since my 2 showers are less than two weeks away and I'll be getting a bunch of new stuff to add. So much to do!! AJ's mom took all of these pictures throughout the day on Sunday. I didn't realize how big my stomach is until I looked at these! I still have 8 weeks to go, too - AJ has taken to calling me Buddha. So funny.



1 comment:

PletcherFamily said...

It looks really great! I love the furniture! What a great job you guys did. I think ET is a perfect example of what your baby will look like - big head! Ha!