Thursday, April 10, 2008

30 Weeks and Miserable!!!

It has been a very long time since I've posted - bad blogger! Since my last post, Things have been very hectic at school - only 39 days to go :-) I am teaching two novels I've never taught before, so I feel like I am working overtime to plan things. For AJ, the musical was a huge success and more importantly - it's OVER! A few weeks after, AJ took his kids to NYC and left me all alone :-( They had a great time, and now he's back and we are in baby mode! We have narrowed down our name choices to 4 top secret pics! Our registry is all done, the room is painted (thanks Mom!), we picked out our crib (we need to order it!), and our moms are currently planning my shower for next month. Things are moving right along!

So far, I have gained 17.5 pounds - the doctors are very happy with that. Unfortunately for me, all 17.5 of those pounds are on my belly. I'm lopsided! It has made me extremely uncomfortable. I am trying hard to not take out my misery on my students...not sure how that's working out. I don't really sleep well at night b/c no matter how I lay, it hurts. I literally sleep with 8 pillows tucked around myself and it doesn't matter. When I do get comfortable, our little guy decides it's time for a gymnastics session or I have to pee. I can't catch a break! Luckily, only 10 more weeks. It's hard to believe I'm that far along. I bought Spring maternity clothes a few weeks ago, thanks to a very generous Christmas gift card from my Aunt Ev. It's been nice wearing some new colorful things - let's hope the nice weather sticks around for it to continue!

Below are some pics of my belly, the nursery, some new baby clothes, and AJ's musical and trip.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok- A.J. was just the cutest baby- I'll bet his parents are very nice looking and kind, wonderful people who will be the best Grammy and Papa and buy lots of gifts!!!!!

PletcherFamily said...

The room looks great! I LOVE the color! I was happy to see your belly. You look great! Hang in there.
I don't think AJ was the cutest baby. His older sister was MUCH cuter, and sweeter, and quieter......