I officially hit the 20 week mark - half way to the baby! It has gone really quickly. It's funny to think that I have basically been pregnant for the entire school year. I am feeling really good. I am very tired after school, but at least I have energy while I'm at school so I get a lot done there and don't have much to bring home. That's a nice change! Another big (with emphasis on BIG) change is my appetite. It NEVER stops. I eat breakfast on the way to school, have snacks during 4th period, eat lunch 6th period, eat a mini-dinner after school, eat a real dinner a few hours later when AJ gets home and cooks :-), and eat cereal before bed. It's insane. I am hungry all the time! My tummy is rounding out, which is fun. I think I am starting to look more pregnant and less chubby.
I went this morning for my 20 week check-up. Everything seems to be fine. I gained 3.5 lbs - so excited! The baby's heartbeat was nice and strong, too. But, we still didn't get a good picture of the baby's spine at the last ultrasound, so I get to have another one! No complaints here! They are not worried about anything - they just want to triple-check and try to get as much info as they can. This time I am going to a specialist at West Penn. The doctor highly recommends this specialist and is confident that this person will be able to see what they need to see and I can be done with it. I'm going to try to make my appointment for a few Fridays from now when we have the day off from school.
I will post an updated belly picture later.
Wednesday, October 14: Catching Up
1 week ago

1 comment:
It's hard for me to imagine you eating so much. Glad to hear "junior" is doing well, but no wonder, with all that nourishment.
Did Phyllis tell you that Amanda and Andrew's baby boy was born this morning, named Caleb. Debbie and Bruce will leave Sunday to spend a week with them, (they live in Salt Lake City)
Post a Comment