Thursday, December 6, 2007
I'm a fatty!
Well, it's official. I am 3 months pregnant I can't fit into my clothes! I was so sad last night. I stood in front of my closet for 15 minutes trying to figure out an outfit that still fits and would be comfortable and look nice. I went through 4 pairs of pants, none of which I could even zip. Then, I decided to just wear a pair of maternity khakis, and I went through a ton of shirts that didn't fit. I was about to cry! So, I went in to Jen's maternity clothes (which, mind you, I didn't think I would need until MUCH later) and found a shirt. It is going to be rough! I am going to end up wearing the same thing every other day. As I have said before, if I could wear sweatpants to work, I totally would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment