Thursday, December 13, 2007

First Baby Gift!

Last night, AJ had his holiday concert. It went very well - all of the songs I picked were big hits :-) As usual, the whole family came up - his parents and all of his grandparents. The kids always laugh that Mr. K has more people in the audience than the kids! Anyway, after the concert, Nanny told us she had a surprise gift for us to open. It is a baby moniter!! A very fancy baby moniter, at that - it has a little camera that you put in the crib or room and the moniter is a tiny tv screen. It is too cool - we are planning on testing it out on Bailey - it will be interesting to see what she does when she is by herself! It is a wonderful gift - we were excited to get something baby related. It's hard to believe we should be getting these things!

On a side note, my mom has officially become a grown-up today - she went and bought her very first car of her own. I think it is a white Chevy Impala. I have no idea what they look like, but she is very excited and relieved so we are proud of her! She went all by herself, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear your Mom made the BIG purchase. I remember when I bought my first car, it's a big deal, so tell her I'm proud of her. Nanny