So, this pregnancy thing isn't all that great! I don't actually throw up; I just feel terrible all day long! It is no fun. Toothpaste really sets it off - I have not found one brand that doesn't make me nauseated. Plus, I'm starving all the time, but nothing sounds good when you're half-gagging. Nothing, except of course, Primanti's cheesesteak sandwiches. So healthy! But, I figure it has 4 food groups so that's a plus :-) I'm just running out of things to eat! And, you can forget about vegetables - not appetizing at all. But I could probably eat an entire bag of cheesy garlic bread. Go figure?? This poor kid! Hopefully in a few weeks my wierdness will calm down and I can eat better.
We are anxiously awaiting having everyone in on our secret. We told AJ's parents this past weekend - we wanted it to be a little more private than telling all 25 Thanksgiving guests at once! It took his mom about 10 minutes to be able to read the M&M's and put together that we are having a baby. AJ's sister Jen also knows via blog - it was hard waiting so long to tell her. It is great having a nurse/mom in the family when you are pregnant!
So now we wait to tell my Mom and the rest of AJ's family (cannot wait for Nanny and Grammy & Pap's reactions!). I made a really funny shirt for Bailey to wear to break the news to my mom - it says "Soon to be Big Sister" and our due date. It's so cute! I have pictures of everything (including my increasingly fatter tummy) but no time to learn how to post them. Luckily, I only have one day left of school (praise the lord!) and then a nice extended break to figure it out. We'll be taking our camera to Thanksgiving so hopefully we'll have some reaction shots to post as well.
Wednesday, October 14: Catching Up
1 week ago

3 comments:
We are so excited!! I can't wait to hear how it goes on Thanksgiving! Take lots of pictures! I can help you figure out how to post them. LOL Yeah, yeah yeah!!
Still praying you have a bad little girl.....
Love,
Jen
Sean and I are totally psyched for you guys! Congratulations. As for the toothpaste thing Sean says you can use just baking soda and water. His dad's a dentist so he oughta know! :)
Phyllis sent me your Blog, I hope I don't mess it up, and look forward to the "baby journey". Usually Bryan is here to help me so I don't delete anything that I shouldn't, but he went home earlier so he didn't get in the W V U football game traffic.
Lotsa love n stuff. Nanny
Post a Comment