Our fifth anniversary went by in a blink! We had a WONDERFUL dinner at The Melting Pot - well, the dinner was good but the dessert was great! We didn't do any gifts, mainly b/c the dinner cost an arm and a leg. Worth it, but we probably won't go back until our ten year :-) We got to visit with my mom, AJ's parents, and my brother this weekend - busy! Everyone is doing well - my mom is getting ready for a big move, AJ's parents got to go to a great Pens game, and Ryan got a new car!!
Things are going well for both of us at school. I fought off a cold for the first time this year. I swear, I am allergic to my building! I have no windows in my room; there aren't really windows anywhere. I think the germs just fester in there - no good! But, I think my little immune system is finally getting used to it. Let's hope! AJ's team has their first playoff game this week. He's not too happy about that but if they make it to round 2, he gets more money :-) Anyway, band practices have died down so that's a good thing for us!
Wednesday, October 14: Catching Up
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment