Seriously - how cute is he???
I love that their shirts have their last names!
Ethan spent some time at first base. His coach marked an X in the dirt so he knew where to stand...
Ethan actually paid attention and stopped a ball!
Remember how I said he spent time at first base and had a specific spot to stand? Yeah, well. He promptly ran to the pitcher's mound and sat down to play in the dirt.Ethan, though a spaz, has gotten better at hitting. We've been playing wiffle ball in the yard, and he can actually hit it from a pitch. T-ball is a breeze!
Look at him go! He didn't want to drop the bat at first...
"Mommy, I don't want to run anymore."
This is how he spent the rest of the time on the base...
Then he had to run to second. This is what he did while on that base...
So, while he may not be a natural, he is a good sport. He is hilarious to watch out there. He came home covered in dirt from head to toe, just as a little ball player should :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment