Jack would spend all day banging on the toilet if he could.
Playing peek-a-boo
Bubble baby
Rough-housing before Daddy's concert
They are all maniacs
Look at this sweet face? The devil hides behind that smile ;-)
Aside from the toilet, this is Jack's favorite place.
Ethan in the dentist's chair!
He did great!
All we have left is to get ready for the boys' party - I feel like I have so much to do, so if you get here and something is amiss, I apologize in advance! We have the back yard all taken care of and the sides, but the front is a mass from our chainsaw hacking a few weeks ago. I just can't decide what to plant! And our carpets need steamed. And I wanted to repaint E's room, but I realize I am insane and this can for sure wait until summer. But AJ needs to put up the chair rail in our bathroom. And the toy room is a disaster. I need a glass (or seven) of wine...






No comments:
Post a Comment