My little Valentine is better! He started perking up on Friday night and has consistently gotten better each day since. He still has a bit of a cough and some antibiotic-related diaper rash, but we have made great strides. Now my other Valentine, AJ, is sick. BAD timing during musical season.
The infamous "strong man" pose
We had a very mellow Valentine's Day. We are not big fans of the Hallmark-holiday so we never do much more than cards. We did get Ethan a Zhu-Zhu pet as a gift. These were THE gifts to have for the holidays and they were impossible to find. Since Ethan is too little to care about that stuff, I waited a few weeks and got mine online, at regular price, no problem. It's a little hamster that runs around and makes noises, and there are all sorts of accessories for them. We got him one hamster and a hamster ball - it's quite cute. He is really amused by it, but loves even more to pick it up and throw it. Not really the point of the toy.
On a final note, I'd like to send a special shout out to my oldest niece, "A." She turns 7 today. Seven years old! I can't even believe it! She is a wonderfully smart and funny girl, with an insane talent for talking. I'm sorry I had to miss her big celebration in NYC this weekend, but I am super-excited to see her (and the rest of my family) on Friday!
Stay warm as we get blasted by another snow storm as I type. It's a white-out outside. Here's hoping we don't miss another day of school, though a delay would be nice :-)
Enjoy these pictures taken on Valentine's Day of Ethan in the tub. He LOVES coloring in there!




2 comments:
Love the pictures!! My mom thought he had drawn on the tub while you weren't looking!
Thanks for the birthday wishes for Arlington. She is excited to see you Friday! We all are!
Pictures are so cute, love the bubble mohawk!
I'm not sure if he'll be a singer, or an artist now!
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment