Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tumbling with Temper...

AJ's parents got to see Ethan in action at his tumbling class this weekend. He threw many less fits this week, which was a plus. However, his fits came back with a vengeance everywhere else. His terrible two's started at about 13 months and have been gaining momentum ever since! He is really into testing limits - when he's about to do something he knows is wrong (such as, bang a toy off of the tv or feed Bailey his snack), he will look at me with a questioning stare and slowly do the illegal behavior. When we tell him no or stop him mid-destruction, he pouts and whines, which sometimes results in him throwing his arms up, falling on the ground, and sobbing. He'll swat at us, yell, throw things. Fun times. Why do I have the suspicion that this most recent phase will single-handedly be responsible for AJ telling me we will never have another child?

On to more positive things - his gym class. I got lots of great pics this week. He is such a busy body there - running everywhere, trying to destroy the place. I think I am just as exhausted as he is after the class ends! The greatest part, though, is that after every gym class, he takes a three hour nap!!!

No comments: