Our to-do list is FINISHED! Can you believe it? I honestly never thought it would happen. All of the paint has been touched-up, all of our closets have doors, all of our floors and cabinets are trimmed and finished, and the place is clean. Seriously. We called a realtor and are very excited to begin the house hunt! We will be meeting on Wednesday morning with the mortgage broker, then the realtor will be coming to our house to appraise it and get it listed. Wish us luck as we embark on the next phase! After our meeting, I'll post again with details. I'm trying to round up some before and after pictures of the house so you can see the crazy work that has gone into making this house look pretty awesome, if I do say so myself!
A few new things with E this week: 1. We realized that he talks in his sleep. That's going to be fun. 2. He has finally started clapping and loves saying "yay" and clapping like a mad man. Very cute. 3. I went in his room to get him one day last week and he was totally naked and diaper-free. Not sure how Houdini managed that one.
1 comment:
Yay........see you Thursday!!!
Post a Comment